- If you are going to take part in the challenge, let me know via email, comment or DM me on Facebook. It will be great to see who is giving the challenge a go.
- Before the 14th January take your ‘before’ photos and your measurements. This will give you a starting point so you can see how much you have changed after 6 weeks.
- A front, back and side photo would be ideal
- Measure your weight
- For more detail you can also take some measurements of your body. I would do chest (nipple line), waist (at belly button), biceps and thighs. You can do more if you like, but these are the basic ones.
- Before the 14th January record your goals that you want to achieve during the challenge.
- I will leave this up to you as everyone will have a different reason for doing a challenge like this, but record what you want to achieve in 6 weeks. It may be too loose a certain amount of weight, improve fitness, feel better, be able to move better, improve your diet etc. Whatever your goal is, record it.
- For the next 6 weeks, work hard and follow along with the challenge. I will post regularly with recipe ideas, exercises I like, movements to practice etc. Make sure you follow our Facebook page so you don’t miss these posts. Also comment, join in and encourage others on our Facebook page. We all need the support.
- On Feb 25th, take your ‘after’ photos, and redo the measurements you took at the start. You can then pat yourself on the back and admire the changes you have made. Feel free to share the changes you made.
This is not the type of body challenge where I tell you exactly what to eat or what exercise you should do. I will point you in the right direction for nutrition and exercise and give my best hints and tips. I will show you what works well for me and what I did to get the results in my last body challenge that ended on 24th December last year (I am really proud of what I achieved) and the overall change I achieved over the last year.
With the challenge, you can go all in and really work on cleaning up your diet and exercising regularly and trying to make a massive change. Or, you could just do a part of it and just work on your diet or exercise a little more regularly. It just comes down to your goals for the challenge.
The key with this challenge is to make sustainable changes in your lifestyle and therefore your body. If you can stick to making better food choices and moving more regularly for 6 weeks, chances are you will be able to continue them for much longer and you really will feel, move and function better.
Good luck and I look forward to hearing how you get on.