I love this quote. It is a great way of looking at your health and well being. Take a moment to think of yourself. How is your health account at the moment? Can you afford to take anything out? How about making a goal this month to add to your health account. It is really simple to do so. Continue reading to see how you can do this.
Adding or depositing into your health account can be easy. Here are a few examples:
- Do some more exercise. This can be as simple as going for a short walk or doing a few stretches.
- Add more non-exercise movement to your day. You can see a blog post on this here.
- Try to eat a little better.
- Find a way to de-stress and relax.
- Get your chiropractic adjustment (I had to add this one).
There are hundreds of ways to add to your health account. You don’t have to make massive changes, just MAKE A CHANGE. Like any bank account, small deposits add up over time.
Make it a goal this month to add a little more to your health account. There is one thing for sure, your body will thank you for it.